Existing Member?

Many Adventures of a Nomadic Poet A young poet with Asperger's makes travel his passion, and away he goes...

Anikka in Melbourne

AUSTRALIA | Thursday, 4 January 2024 | Views [75]

Anikka, my special one, is here is in Melbourne. Anikka Double-K decided to take her first solo journey to visit a friend and she has taken some time to see me. Yesterday I took the train to Glenhuntly and I waited patiently. When I spotted my greatest love, I had my arms out for what seemed like a half a kilometre to throw around her. Smiles, hugs, joy, and even a few happy tears were in abundance as we held on to each other. I love Anikka very much, and I fall in love with her more and more every time I see her. Anikka turned 25 last year, and my gift to her was a jade heart necklace from New Zealand. Her middle name is Jayde, therefore it made a very fitting gift. It brought a tear to my eye when she sent me a photo of her wearing it.

The plan for yesterday was to take Anikka to my favourite Ethiopian restaurant in Footscray but since she had an appointment at 4:30 PM we were a bit short on time. In romantic fashion, I carried Anikka down the stairs and onto the train like it was our wedding day. Hand in hand, we walked with glee when we arrived in the Melbourne CBD. Anikka thought it was sweet when I introduced her as my girlfriend to one of the fare conductors, and then her eyes lit up brightly when she saw Flinders Street Station for the first time. Anikka has the most radiant smile. 

When they say let's meet "under the clocks" they mean here at Melbourne's iconic train station. Instead of taking another train to Footscray we walked, holding hands, around the CBD. Any time with Anikka is grand. When it came time for her to head back for her appointment I opted to ride the train back with her. I would get more time with her and be her protector. Anyone who ever hurts Anikka hurts me, and I promise to protect her fiercely. We called "mum" and she was really happy to hear from me and hear that I was with my dearest lady. Anikka knows that if she needs anything or needs help, she is to call me straight away and I'll be there for her.

Ethiopian food was postponed to today, and I booked a surprise for Anikka and me. However, she said she was feeling tired. Anikka asked if I'd feel better if we met in Glenhuntly for a little bit and I said "yes, it totally would. If I get 10 minutes with you I'd feel a lot better." I showed up at the station a little bit sad and almost crying but after the first minute with my darling Miss Double-K I had my usual permanent smile when I'm with her. After an hour, Anikka would ask me what time the train was coming and I said "right now, I don't care" because I wanted every moment with her. Why would I be concerned about getting back at a specific time when I'm with my darling. Anikka has brought me so much joy during the time I've known her. She pointed out today that we've known each other for close to 10 years. What we planned on being 10 or 20 minutes turned into more than two hours of talking, hugs, reminiscing, happy tears, and quite a few kisses. 

I promised Anikka many kisses before we met yesterday. They say "nobody's perfect" but Anikka Double-K is as close to perfect as anyone could get. I told her today that I love her exactly the way she is, and that she doesn't have to change a thing about herself for me. What I love most about Anikka is that she's completely authentic and true. She has no fear of expressing herself to me and has put me in my place a few times when she's felt the need to. I wholeheartedly accept anything from Anikka because it all comes in the form of love. I'm so proud of my darling Miss Double-K for undertaking her first solo journey. She still has to go on her first journey outside of Australia. It would be a real privilege to take her or be with her on her first overseas journey, and I know a number of places that I would love to introduce her to. Anikka has to get her passport, and I've promised her that I'm gonna be the one to help her get it. I'll pay for it; she just has to get out her birth certificate, ID, and proof of address. After a few weeks of waiting by the postbox, she'll be set to see the world. 

Anikka "Miss Double-K" is the greatest lady in the universe. I love her to the stars and back. Whilst it's always a bit sad each time I say goodbye, the memories, the hugs, the tears of joy, and the consumate energy and love leave me with a beaming smile and overflowing with love. When I'm with Anikka I truly feel invincible, like I'm absolutely on fire and full of energy. Nobody could touch me! The belief that I can achieve absolutely anything is the energy and love that Anikka gives me. One may wonder why I always talk about Anikka, but when you're with a lady who is as wonderful and beautiful as Anikka and gives you so much love, try not talking about her and then see how you go? 

Anikka, I love you. 

Anikka, I love you. 

Miss Anikka Double-K, what more can I say about you? I love you. 

Add your comments

(If you have a travel question, get your Answers here)

In order to avoid spam on these blogs, please enter the code you see in the image. Comments identified as spam will be deleted.


About kiwiaoraki


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.