Existing Member?

Many Adventures of a Nomadic Poet A young poet with Asperger's makes travel his passion, and away he goes...

Territorial Vineyards & Wine Co.

USA | Friday, 24 January 2014 | Views [824]

Territorial Vineyards & Wine Co. is a fabulous wine bar in the heart of the Whiteaker District. Before tonight I'd never even been to a wine bar but as a warm up to my coming-soon time in Spain I thought I'd sit at the bar, order a bottle, and indulge. The ambience is magnificent, the lighting is intimate, the music is warming, and the wine is divine! With a lovely lady named Joy I ordered a bottle of riesling. All of the wine is made on the premises and on order they have pinot gris, chardonnay, rose, and three different types of pinot noir. The Willamette Valley produces some excellent wine, and one of them is grown there. 

It's nice to experience a true wine bar as opposed to a bar that serves wine. After two glasses and some chat to a lovely lady I'm ready and willing to experience a traditional wine bar in Barcelona, Madrid, or Seville. It was so intimate and I love it so much at Territorial, tonight I nearly left crying...

 

About kiwiaoraki


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.