Existing Member?

Each journey begins with a single step... Two kiwis escaping from the island to explore strange new worlds and boldly go where thousands have gone before... . .

Luxembourg into Germany 18 & 19

LUXEMBOURG | Saturday, 18 September 2010 | Views [866]

We have added this in because on this journey we saw some beautiful country. We travelled from Luxembourg on the N10 a road that travels along it´s border with Germany. The road winds along a river and past villages and castles. We left it to enter Germany headed for Trier, the oldest city in Germany, we stopped there and wandered around the streets looking at all the cool old buildings. Next we headed along the Mosel Valley on the 53 up to Zell. This road again wound along the side of a river and was liberally sprinkled with delightful towns and beautiful scenery, mostly filled with vineyards and also a couple of castles.

Beautiful weather and great driving with no problems so far, we are managing to stay on the correct side of the road.

From Zell we headed east and crossed the Rhein in the Rhein Valley towards Wurzburg and the Romantic Road...

Pics (click on or copy and paste into browser) http://cjb.pascoe.net.nz

 

About nomad_kiwis


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Luxembourg

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.