Existing Member?

Each journey begins with a single step... Two kiwis escaping from the island to explore strange new worlds and boldly go where thousands have gone before... . .

Cordoba, Argentina

ARGENTINA | Friday, 11 September 2009 | Views [885]

Granville's bike still in use

Granville's bike still in use

Costs pp: cama bus Salta to Cordoba 160p.

We took the overnight bus to Cordoba because then we could sleep and not need to have accommodation for the night but of course we missed viewing the countryside. The bus was a cama or sleeping bus, they only had three seats per row and they were extra comfy and with plenty of space. Also we got given a meal in the evening and in the morning and coffee and cold drinks were available all the trip.

At Cordoba it was a nice day but still cold. We decided not to stay here so bought another overnight bus on to Mendoza then went for a walk, toting our packs. In the main square they were having a ginormous book fare and the centre of the park was closed for maintenence so we had nowhere to sit so just wandered on. Food is expensive here and altho it is a university city (it has 7) it wasn't that interesting really.

 

About nomad_kiwis


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Argentina

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.