Existing Member?

You Only Live Once Don't let your dreams be dreams!

Countries we will be visiting in the next few months

USA | Tuesday, 10 March 2015 | Views [422]

Our travel map

Our travel map

1.We planned on travelling from end of April to end of August 2015 in Latin America (Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, maybe Paraguay?, Brazil) so total of 4 months.

2.Then we will spend the month of September in Europe to see family and friends (UK, France, Germany, Switzerland).

3.We will head to India, Nepal, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and say quickly hello to Carole and Dom in Sidney, Australia. We should be travelling South East Asia for about 5 months.

 

Since nothing is waiting for us back in NYC (no job and no apt) and we don't want to come back when it is cold there (after a year following the summer around the world), we might be flexible on the return date to real life.

Then back to New York and start all over again (apt and job search, etc).

We will see where the wind will carry us but that should be it; but who knows... ;-) Inshallah!

The list of the countries we will be travelling to is in the Photos Gallery called "our RWT travel map".

 

PS: I tried to map our itinerary on Googlemaps but didn't work as well as I thought. You can see them in the photo gallery, they will give you a general idea of our itinerary.

 

 

 

 

Tags: latin america, south east asia

 

About finally

Hawaii Nov. 2014

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.