Existing Member?

Shazza's Escapades Light hearted look at my travel escapades

Cycling in Scotland 2024

UNITED KINGDOM | Monday, 29 April 2024 | Views [89]

I had company on this cycling trip. This girl has never cycled long distance in her life. She has never tried an activity holiday where we were cycling everyday even in the rain. I had back up plans just in case she said no fucking way but none were needed, not even on day one in the pouring rain. She followed me everywhere in the constant rain, wind and finally sunshine with a smile on her face...but under her breath were a thousand fuck me's, fuck this shit, motherfucks and chibais for sure as I was also saying it at every hill we came across. I'm by no means an experienced cyclists...I can ride a bike. I said let's cycle, not on one or two islands but three. She rode on unpaved roads, steep hills, narrowest of roads and tracks, trails and even cycled downhill on scree and shingle without falling off the bike once. She finally waved the white flag on the last day completing 10 miles...not knowing she had to do another 10 miles back as no fucker would take her bike on the bus. I'm so impressed by her fortitude, courage and genuine enthusiasm. This girl is my cousin, Menaga Senasi and she has a lot of heart and even more balls for trying the shit I was throwing at her every damn day. This was my cycling trip to Kerrera, Lismore and Mull. I had my cousing along with me and we had the best of times even though it was tough going especially for her. We cycled in the rain, wind and finally some sunshine. I managed to cover about 70 miles in total. My butt still hurts.

 

Add your comments

(If you have a travel question, get your Answers here)

In order to avoid spam on these blogs, please enter the code you see in the image. Comments identified as spam will be deleted.


About shaz


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.