Existing Member?

Shazza's Escapades Light hearted look at my travel escapades

Broadchurch Dorset

UNITED KINGDOM | Monday, 1 May 2017 | Views [145]

I spent the May Bank Holiday weekend in Broadchurch land in Dorset in particular West Bay and East Cliff. I love the show so what better way to spend the weekend. The weather was great too. I love the ocean but it was too expensive to stay in Bridport so I stayed in Weymouth and took the bus to West Bay to explore the show's locations. The best part is obviously East Cliff. Beautiful and very yellow, almost a turmeric colour to it. It is beautiful to look at although after a while you do get a crick in your neck. I climbed up the very steep incline to get to the top to enjoy the views. Some braver people sat on the edge and some people had picnics right under the cliffs. As the this part of the coastline is well known to crumble under your feet, I stayed at a safe distance. Although not all the photos have been uploaded I saw the scenes of the press conference outside the police station, the bench, the actual cliff and beach teh body was found and the detective's little blue house. I was in heaven.

 

About shaz


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.