Existing Member?

Shazza's Escapades Light hearted look at my travel escapades

Home & Away Australia 2019

AUSTRALIA | Wednesday, 3 April 2019 | Views [182]

Everyone who knows me know I love the show Home and Away. I have watched it since I was in secondary school and I have continued to watch it. I love the show, the cast and most of all the location. The main location is of course in Palm Beach. I had a chance to go a visit this iconic beach. I remembered every corner and inch of this place from every moment on the show. From Alf's Bait shop to the Surf Club and the most iconic of all the light house. The opening shot of the show is the panoramic shot from the beach to the light house and now here I was in the middle of it all.

It was the happiest I have been in such a long time. I love the show and I loved this beach. In fact I know this beach. I walked on both sides of the beach and bay. I went to see the Pier diner, I walked up the pier, I went into the Alf's bait shop and bought an ice cream. I saw the apartment over the diner. I even walked up to the light house for amazing views of Summer Bay.

I took so many photos, too many in fact. I took photos of everything from the showers to all the benches and entrances to the beach from every part of the beach. Safe to say I'm a huge fan.

Then from Manly I took the ferry back to Sydney. I'm already missing Palm Beach and cannot wait to go home and watch more of the show. This time knowing I have been there.

 

About shaz


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.