Existing Member?

Here, there, everywhere... A modest attempt at chronicling my around the world adventure over the next year (or so).

It takes two to makes things go right...

USA | Saturday, 10 May 2008 | Views [510]

As I mentioned in my first entry I met a wonderful travel partner who just so happens to share the same dream of traveling the world. In fact, her dream was already in motion when I met her as she has now moved to Italy to study design. She left in January for Florence, Italy-home to great art, great design and great wine. We did some traveling together in December so we knew before she left that we made a great team. So by the time she left I had begun thinking about traveling the world and asked her if she would be interested in joining me at some point in time. As an avid traveler she of course said "what the hell took you so long". Not only do I get to realize a longheld dream of traveling the world but I get to do it with someone who I admire greatly, find very interesting, sexy, challenging, and is a individual that makes other people believe good people do really walk the earth. Oh and she makes men damn glad high heels and lipstick were made for a woman!

About houdyman


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.