Existing Member?

Ed in Oz Travels around the stations & pubs of Australia

Made it . but no photos

AUSTRALIA | Wednesday, 21 March 2007 | Views [512] | Comments [2]

Hi again,


Made it to the beach, but misplaced my camera so no photos of the clear blue sky, clear sea, and great surf yet.  I think my camera must still be in Rocky, and if it is I will get it later in the week via the post system !!  If not I'll get anew one and put the photos on that.  I have got mast of them backed up thankfully.

The sand here is so fine that it squeeks when you walk on it. . . It's a little different to the beaches back home and words can't really do it justice.  You'll just have to wait for the pics.

Hope you are all enjoying the weather around the UK

Ed

Tags: Beaches & sunshine

Comments

1

Ed 'Beach Hopper' Bird....

Pitty about the camera, sure you would have made us all green with envy over here, on our bit of 'tropical' island/paradise.

Weather over here at present could not be better, we are experiencing a slight heat wave at the moment with tempretures in the deep mid zero's........

Roll on summer.........

Hope all is well Ed,

John



  John Sim Mar 22, 2007 12:02 AM

2

HiYa Eddy
Beautiful day here today with lovely warm sunshine. Hope the surfing is going well and there are plenty of big waves around.
Had a good night with S&C,Aj&Ms last night. Went to the photographers in Boroughbridge and saw the results of the 'photo shoot' They are ever so good and I am sure Jacqui will make a good job of things on the day. It was good to meet and to get to know her and Andy & Ms have sorted an album out which is lovely and so every thing is ready to roll. We then went back to Kendal Gdns and had one of Emma's delicious lasagnes and left there about 22.45 and rolled into bed around midnight.
Today we off out for lunch - The Bottomley Arms at Shelf. Mary wants to take us so we are really looking forward to it, and it will be nice to sit and relax with no washing up!
John sent us a photograph of you outside the Birdwatchers Bar! It is very good - my word you have really slimmed down Eddy - if you wear the suit according to the measurements taken before you left for Oz you are going to look pretty odd on August 24th!
Do hope your camera has turned up Eddy.
Take good care my love
LOL Mum & Dad xx

  Mum & Dad Mar 23, 2007 10:04 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.