Existing Member?

Ed in Oz Travels around the stations & pubs of Australia

Crikey - Guess where I've been

AUSTRALIA | Wednesday, 4 April 2007 | Views [1202] | Comments [1]

You've got it,

I've been to Australia Zoo.

"Crikey Mate - Get A Load Of That" etc etc.

Seen a show in the Crocoseum with Snakes, Birds, and of course the Crocs.  Apparently they rule !

Also seen tigers chilling out in the sun, and elephants having a bath !

The photos I have out on today have been taken at Coolegatta and Surfers Paradise on a disposable camera so aren't the best quality, but will also get some on of the Zoo.

I am now back in Rocky for easter before moving on up to Cairns with my parents to see the Great Barrier Reef. 

Hope you all get as many easter eggs as you want - it's a little warm here so will probably end up with a milkshake !

All the best and keep checking back for more photos.

Ed

Tags: Sightseeing

Comments

1

Hello Ed 'zoo keeper' Bird....

Dankie vir jou boodskap op my foon...die dop is goed...het van dit gehou!

Hoop jou paasnaweek was lekker en dat jy dit saam met jou ouers geniet! Groete daai kant.

Die weer hier begin darem nou draai en warmder raak.

As jy weer iemand van SA daar kry laat hulle dit vir jou in engels omsit.

Ed hope you are well, bit of afrikaans for you to study...seeing that you are getting quite good at it by way of texting...

Hope you have a great time with your folks and all the best mate,

John

  John Sim Apr 10, 2007 5:14 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.