Existing Member?

Ed in Oz Travels around the stations & pubs of Australia

Finished Work

AUSTRALIA | Monday, 19 March 2007 | Views [469] | Comments [4]

There are some new photos on the blog now so you can see where I have been working for the last couple of months.

I've now finished work in Marlborough and am heading to Coolangatta tomorrow to do some surfing for a week.  I will then head up to Cairns and go out to the Great Barrier Reef for a few days before finding more work somewhere.

I was at the races for Paddys Day and then back into Rocky for a night out with the owners of the farm as a goodbye.  Had a couple of winners but think I ended the day down due to the amount of XXXX drunk !

Tags: Adventures

Comments

1

Hi mate,
Good to hear that you are still having a great time. Was looking at your latest pictures this morning at work and one of the admin girls took an interest in your top-less fishing picture. I have passed your details onto "BIG CLAIRE" and she will be intouch soon.

You didn't miss much with the Six Nations this week and the Bulls beat Harlequins 36-22 (Boo-Hiss!!!!).

Was planning on going to the races in York the day before your lads wedding since it's the last day of the Ebor Festival. Let us know if you fancy it??

Have a good time surfing this week and let us know when you get settled with a land line & I'll give you a call.



Skelly.


P.S. Picture 18 looks like a "Wham" album cover.

  Skelly Mar 20, 2007 4:18 AM

2

Hello EDDY

As you would expect from such a technical expert, we have been putting messages on the wrong entries.
It's a good job we said to your Mum and Dad that we had put a message on, they had read your blog before coming to see us and there wasnt a message from us. Surprise surprise.
We have just been looking at your pictures,your sat out in the sun and it's snowing and only 2 degees here. Simon has been outside the branch all day redirecting the customers to the side entrance due to the refurb, I did 2 hours and i was frozen, Simon certainly had some colour by 4.30. (blue)
Were glad to hear you are enjoying yourself,it will certainly be an experience going to the Great Barrier Reef, you will have some good photos from there.

All the best
Charles and Shirley

  Charles & Shirley Mar 20, 2007 8:37 AM

3

Hello Eddy
Really great to see some pictures - must say you all look really upset and uptight as you consider what to do about being "Castaway"!!!!! Another of lifes experiences to add to your growing list.
All is well here - had a lovely day at Holly Trees on Saturday - we were to be meeting the photographers after Andy & Emma had had a photo shoot but there wasn't enough time and we are now going on Thursday evening.
Phil & I were at the dentist yesterday and came away with a clean bill so that was good. We then went for a lovely walk on Albert Promonade and round Savile Park. It was very cold but very nice.
Its Budget Day on Wednesday so I wonder what treats we have in store.
Hope the surfing is good and that you are enjoying yourself.
Take good care
LOL M&D xx

  Mum & Dad Mar 20, 2007 8:33 PM

4

Notice Skelly didn't mention that you got whopped at the Millenium Stadium. If only our captain had got injured earlier we would have been champions. Never mind bring on the All Blacks now! Perhaps you'd better start having a few VB's then you may be able to recognise a good horse!!

  John Mar 21, 2007 9:10 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.