Existing Member?

Ed in Oz Travels around the stations & pubs of Australia

I'm Back

UNITED KINGDOM | Sunday, 11 February 2007 | Views [628] | Comments [3]

Hi All

Sorry it's been so long but I've been having trouble with getting on the internet on my brief visits to town.

I am still in Rockhampton for another couple of weeks on a Cattle property up here, and nice to hear so many of you are going to be coming to Oz over the next couple of years.

Keep the emails and comments coming and I will reply as and when I can. 

Ed

Tags: Work

Comments

1

G'day Edddy
Well thet's important. We're in Brisbane, going to Chinchilla tomorrow. Will be in Rockhampton on Monday next from about 9.00 am. Virgin flight leaves Brisbane at 7.30 am.
Will contact you closer to the time.
John

  John James Feb 14, 2007 10:58 AM

2

Hi there Eddy
It is 1pm 16th Feb and all is well. Andy has just rung to say he had spoken to you in Rocky. Good to hear all is OK with you albeit that Andy said you sounded to be rather enibriated! Some things never change! We have had snow but it has all disappeared now - hope it did not delay John & Caroline as Birmingham airport was closed on a couple of occasions.
Hope you meet up with them OK and do give them our best wishes.
Andy & Ms are coming here tomorrow for a meal so it will be nice to see them again and catch up with their news. I have bought my outfit for the Wedding and want Aj & Ms to see it and hopefully approve it.
Mary is OK and sends her love to you.
Do give our regards to Brian and take good care.
LOL Mum Dad & Wanda xxx

  Mum & Dad Feb 17, 2007 12:05 AM

3

Ed,

Still waiting for the farewell drinks...you must have been hectic!! Hope all is well there Ed and look after yourself.Speak soon!

  John Sim Nov 14, 2007 9:57 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.