Existing Member?

Honeymooners We travel, we see sights of awe. Home is where the heart is. My heart is with Briel.

Christchurch

NEW ZEALAND | Thursday, 17 April 2008 | Views [721] | Comments [1]

Our real last day was here I suppose.  However we spent the day travelling to the city, then out to a area called Lyttletown which was on a cove or peninsula.

Was pretty, we did a few hours trek, nothing serious.  Took lunch in our great camper to a great view of waters which were once volcanos.  Took a sleep.

Then headed back to Christchurch main city to find our final sleep spot.

WE found a spot which was free and for as long as you wanted.  Not right in the centre but that didn't bother us.  We were not there really to see the city, just to sleep.  The road we took led right to the airport too.

So on the final morning, we drive to the Jucy rentals at the airport.  Said a sad goodbye to the great home we had for 3 weeks. 

Hmm sad but a new fun awaits us back home in OZ!

Ciao for now.

Comments

1

Heeeey Sweet!

Seems like you guys are still having a great time around the globe. Wow! Just wanted to let you know I miss ya!!


Love ya heaps!
robert

  Robert May 24, 2008 7:21 PM

About abelaine


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.