Existing Member?

Honeymooners We travel, we see sights of awe. Home is where the heart is. My heart is with Briel.

Tabatinga

BRAZIL | Saturday, 29 December 2007 | Views [1323] | Comments [2]

Seafood mix plate - cooked deliciously in unknown herbs and spices.  Fantastic! Regular meal!

Seafood mix plate - cooked deliciously in unknown herbs and spices. Fantastic! Regular meal!

Tabatinga - one of the rich persons playground here in Brazil.  This is a small private town where you either are playing hard (with your yachts, jet skiis etc etc) pr you work for the people playing hard.

This is so private that many Brazilians don´t even know about it.

We have the honour and pleasure to experience this gorgeous area like our friends do... The past few days have been about taking the speed boat out to an even more private area, taking out the jet bikes for some speed fun on the water, have food made for us BBQs, the local native foods (delicious) and spending fun with some of our close friends and their friends.

Everyone here has made us feel like part of the family, they have welcomed us like one of their own, all of them already had seen photos of the wedding!

OUr friends here are not just lucky, they work very hard to allow themselves this vacation every year.  It is a big group, a fun one too.

TOday we got to meet up with another friend from London - he is Brazilian and happens to have come here all of his life!  Small world sometimes.

Briel is ofcourse red now, while I am very very dark brown again!  hehe great to have some sun again!

Ciao for now!

Tags: Beaches & sunshine

Comments

1

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

  Rochelle & Chris Jan 2, 2008 7:42 AM

2

I just left, and I miss you all already... the beach, the sun... and of course my new friends....

I really loved to met you two, and all the days we spend together.

I'm waiting for you guys in São Paulo, and just like I promise.. with the Brazilian funk CD, the coconut candy, the saque "caipirinha"....

  Marina Jan 3, 2008 1:09 PM

About abelaine


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Brazil

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.