Existing Member?

Honeymooners We travel, we see sights of awe. Home is where the heart is. My heart is with Briel.

Brazil - Simply Paradise!

BRAZIL | Thursday, 27 December 2007 | Views [789]

Caught a flight from LAX to Miami, then Miami onto Sao Paulo-Brazil.

As we flew into Sao Paulo, you could already see the vastness of this big big city set in a backdrop of amazing green mountain ranges.  It was gorgeous.  It was already 24C at 7am! 

We were met by Camilla (Deda`s sister), the driver and a sign made by Goli with our pictures, flags and flight info.  It was funny and sweet.

We drove immediately 2 hours away from the main city to Tabatinga city.  The drive was glorious in all it`s lovely green mountains, lakes, waterways, plantations and woodland.  It is picture perfect.

We arrive to the condo complex of Goli`s, it is amazing filled with tennis courts, swimming pools, hotels, resturants, ferraris, porches hehe... all along side the private beaches!

We dump our bags and Andrea takes us immediately shopping - brazilian bikinis and for Briel, the Brazilian speedo... hahahaha  Thanks Deda...yes you will get to see pics once I upload them.

After we walk on the beach to our 30feet speed boat which we take a ride out to our other friends also with speed boats to an isolated beach where we drink up, BBQ, have crazy fun on the beach and dance to some blaring music.

Deda complains that our group only has 4 massive speed boats and 2 helicopeters to play with over the next few weeks - gee that sucks doesn`t it? haha NOT.

Our surroundings are s giant island `isabelle islands` which takes 3-4 hours to get around by boat, and the continent itself.  The water is warm, the sun is heating our skin and you just can`t wipe the smile of our faces.

Tabatinga is very difficult to get to as a tourist.  This is truely A local`s paradise retreat for the rich.... and we get to have a taste of it!

We already know that we will be back for sure.

Ciao for now, we are completely tired from such a fun crazy day and apparently they will torture us more with all this fun.!!!

Tags: Beaches & sunshine

About abelaine


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Brazil

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.