Existing Member?

Honeymooners We travel, we see sights of awe. Home is where the heart is. My heart is with Briel.

San Diego Chargers GO!

USA | Monday, 24 December 2007 | Views [749]

How lucky that Rochelle scored 4 tickets to see a gridiron football game! We saw the San Diego Chargers vs Denver Broncos.

We had packing about 1 mile away at Rochelle's work which was fantastic as we saved on the traffic of the stadium car park! and the traffic of the public transport which looked like it would take hours! phew....

Tip: Most staduims in the USA will no longer allow backpacks in. We had a few problems in a few places - the only place that allowed it with a check was Madison Sq Garden. So don't bother to bring this with you! Video cameras can also be a bit of an issue at hockey games.

ANYWAY - the game was awesome. I got a cool chargers santa hat from rochelle to wear - so we totally looked adorable in that! We also got some free hand towels to support the CHargers at the door.

The seats we had was PLAZA level, Section 27, Row 17, Seats 1-4. Was SO great - we could nearly smell the stinky players! We saw great plays and Chargers win in a blowout of 23 to 3. HEHEHE

That makes 3 for 3 where every team we watched and supported won. Hmm we much be lucky charms!

Awesome game, we would be season ticket holders if we could be. Briel and I are now CHargers fans! Who apparently is leading their division - but honestly I don't really know what that means!

It was a home game so 99% were chargers fans, though you had the occasional broncos fan that was walking with shame out after such a beating!  Plus you had the funny cool season ticketers who would dress all out.  Was great to be a part of!

Anyway ciao for now!

Tags: Adventures

About abelaine


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.