Existing Member?

Honeymooners We travel, we see sights of awe. Home is where the heart is. My heart is with Briel.

ps. I love you

USA | Sunday, 23 December 2007 | Views [849] | Comments [1]

Briel's birthday dinner

Briel's birthday dinner

Watched the movie PS. I love you this afternoon (when we could get out of the house after last night's craziness).

I had read the book and they kept pretty close to the original story.  It was a sweet, sad, funny movie.  I was crying the entire time!  Briel was laughing at me (who can blame him).  But what can I say, I get very emotionally attached to characters I can relate with.   Unfortunately that is nearly everyone who has good acting skills - including the kickboxing fighters or free fighters.  Dunno - can't explain it!

Anyway - girls I really recommend the flick.  Boys, if you can see it with ya girl - that would be nice. But watch out it really is a chick flick.

Saw Fed off today.  It was so fun to be living with him all week. Great just to be with him again.  I really miss having Fed around!  I will miss it again.  Lucky me that he will be in OZ in April when we are otherwise I think I would be balling my eyes out! I really hate the goodbyes...

Off now to learn about some football - we have a game tomorrow night!

Ciao for now!

Tags: Relaxation

Comments

1

So, I dragged Chris to see this movie last night. I ended up loving the movie. Was crying on and off throughout the film. The hot Irish men in the film didn't hurt. I loved the movie so much, I may even get myself to read the book. Chris had the same reaction as Briel...guys!

  Rochelle Jan 2, 2008 7:29 AM

About abelaine


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.