Existing Member?

Honeymooners We travel, we see sights of awe. Home is where the heart is. My heart is with Briel.

Smokey and Tux!

USA | Tuesday, 11 December 2007 | Views [804]

Smokey the cutie

Smokey the cutie

Rochelle and Chris have 2 cats.  Smokey (the grey alpha male) and the Tux (cuz he looks like he's wearing one).

They need to live separately as they don't get along - but that is not the interesting part.  Smokey (who  beats up on Tux)  is a total baby.  Wanting love, cuddles, sleeping on you.  Really loving all attention.

Tux however is a total character!  He will pretend to love you, rub up against you, even roll on his back to show you his tummy.  HOwever it is all fake and he will bite you if you keep your hands near him for patting.  It is SO cute, he realy seems to love you - then BAM - turns on ya.  Funny stuff really. 

I need to remember to get pics they are so cute!

Soent the day sleeping off all the tiredness from Vegas and general bus travelling.  I woke up at 3pm when Rochelle called to say she was coming home early. hehe funny....

Ciao for now!

Tags: Relaxation

About abelaine


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.