Existing Member?

Honeymooners We travel, we see sights of awe. Home is where the heart is. My heart is with Briel.

San Diego

USA | Monday, 10 December 2007 | Views [708]

We were scheduled to arrive back in Vegas at 9pm from Grand Canyon. However we didn't get back till 10.45pm.  Now this was a problem as we had to catch our bus to San Diego at 11.25pm......

So we tried to catch a taxi - nope they don't pick up from strip.  The local bus got us half way.  However wuth 20min to go we had to run the rest of the way yes with our giant back packs!  ERRR  Sweating and wrecked we made it just in time!  The last ones on the bus!

The bus ride took about 12 hours - although it should only be a 4 hours drive.  We went via LA first which was the other direction, had a stop over then hit some traffic.

Once in San Diego we took the local trams (Trolley), blue line and green to "Mission San Diego"  which was near Rochelle's work.  She picked us up, we ate lunch, then we took her car and set off to her place.

Now the home trip was okay, we did get a little lost but was only a 5 minute detour (I was driving since Briel doesn't have his license at the moment).

We had to pick up Rochelle at 4.30 in the afternoon.  It takes 15min.  We left at 3.45 just ot make sure.  We arrived at her work at 5.20pm.  Oh dear.  On The drive, the fast freeways were confusing.  Briel and I started to argue.  He made me pull over and we changed drivers.  hehe

We must have gone on every possible freeway - nearly ended up in LA.  Funny crazy.  hehe  We finally made it because we hit loads of traffic and we could figure out the signs in the end.

haha oh well... Maybe less driving for us!

Ciao for now!

Tags: I should have known better!

About abelaine


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.