Existing Member?

Ed in Oz Travels around the stations & pubs of Australia

Byron Hippies

AUSTRALIA | Sunday, 30 September 2007 | Views [492] | Comments [1]

Well what a time !!

We have now hired a car and have made it to Byron Bay today.  The weather is hot, the sky is blue, the beer is cold, and the NRL grand final is on tonight.  Mel and me have managed to find a pub to watch it in so will have a late but not too drunk one tonight as we are hopefully going surfing tomorrow at the most Easterly Point in Oz - Byron Bay, known for sun sea sand and Hippies.  See a couple of them, and also plenty of sun sea and sand.

Hope all is well in the UK and will get some pics on when we get to Rocky.

Ed and Mel

Tags: Beaches & sunshine

Comments

1

Hi ed and Mel

You are certainly getting to see Australia, glad your having hot weather, it is geting colder here, we had a frost last night, we will think about you surfing in Bryon Bay.
I spoke with Ricky last week, he said that he had seen you in Bradford. I start work in Leeds this week, early retirement was not an option nfortunataley. Will miss travelling into York.
As per usual we havn't any desks or computers, at least I can take my chair !

Hope you enjoy the rest of time before starting work again.

All the best

Charles and Shirley

  Charles and Shirley Sep 30, 2007 7:33 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.