Existing Member?

Ed in Oz Travels around the stations & pubs of Australia

Business Class Good or BAD ....

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES | Saturday, 1 August 2009 | Views [482] | Comments [1]

Well I am now offically a little drunk, and a lot tired.  I am sitting in the business class lounge of the Abu Dhabi airport using free internet and drinking free alcahol. 

Great I hear you say, but maybe not.  If I had done what my body had told me i would have gone straight to bed when i landed, but no, the lure of free beer drew me in.  I have been up since 6.30 oz time on Friday.  it's now 2.30am on Sat moring i think (UAE Time)  I have another 8 hours here with the free beer and food (forgot to mention food before cos I haven't had any yet)  I can't even begin to imagin the state I will be in by the time I get on the plane.  And guess what.  If free beer right now isn''t enough . . . I get champagne when i get on the plane followed by a choice of fine wines.  Just what i will need after a carton of carlsberg !

But hey.  for 250GBP i really am going to get my monies worth out of the business facilities.  I'm on youtube while i am writing this, just to use the internet !! I go to the toilet after every beer and use a new towel every time plus plenty of handwash and handcream.  I have a fully stocked bar infront of me and a big TV just behind. 

In Conclusion

I think business class is worth 250 quid, and while I may sleep all the way to Manchester I will have drunk, eaten, and used 250 quids worth of stuff before I get on board.  If not, I guess i'll just have to steel some blankets and pillows - if I'm not too drunk to get them in my bag !!

See you all soon.

Tags: pissed in business class

Comments

1

Hi Ed
You do not sound to actually know where you are!! Hope it was Abu Dhabi and your next touch down will be in Manchester. True to form its raining yet again but the sun will shine when you arrive. Really looking forward to greeting you. Enjoy the rest of Business Class. I am sure they will have to touch down somewhere to restock the bar!! See ya. LOL Mum & Dad xxx

  Mum & Dad Aug 1, 2009 7:55 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about United Arab Emirates

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.