Existing Member?

Ed in Oz Travels around the stations & pubs of Australia

Not much to tell you

AUSTRALIA | Monday, 23 June 2008 | Views [360] | Comments [2]

Well, it's been pretty quiet since I last put comments on here, just more of the same.  I fell off my horse . . . . again, so I am currently sporting a patch of skin off my leg, another patch off my arm, another patch off my hand, and only half a finger nail on my middle finge on the left hand.  Other than that, I'm pretty good !

Thank you to Shirley & Charles for the birthday present, it will come in very useful.

Hope all is well back in the UK, and an update on the exciting news I mentioned in the next installment ! 

Ed

Comments

1

Hi Eddy
Great to talk with you yesterday and we do hope your hands arms and legs are healing well.
Thanks for the www address and we will start researching.
Si & Emj engagement party on Friday so it will be good to catch up with everyone again.
We have had the longest day now and we are still waiting for the summer weather - hope we have not missed it.
Take good care Eddy and do try and stay on the horse!
Lots of love Mum & Dad xxxx

  Mum & Dad Jun 24, 2008 6:14 PM

2

Hi Eddy

Pleased to hear that you are ok and that your still enjoying ilfe in Oz.
Have you any jobs going next year ! HSBC have decided to change the pension scheme for us old timers, surprise, surprise !
Luckily with my advancing years I can retire next April and I will miss the changes and it looks financially it's the best thing to do. They want us to work to 65, not sure where they got that figure from !. So I will be looking for some gainful employment. With my track record of accidents I had better give horses a miss.

We are looking forward to seeing Sue and Philip on Friday and hearing all about their holiday in Scotland. Not sure where time goes, it does'nt seem two minutes since they went.

Will keep looking on the Blog

Take care Eddy

All the Best

Charles and Shirley

  charles and shirley Jun 25, 2008 6:12 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.