Existing Member?

Ed in Oz Travels around the stations & pubs of Australia

Be Off Soon

UNITED KINGDOM | Monday, 20 November 2006 | Views [943] | Comments [8]

Fligts - Check

Insurance - Check

Resingnation Letter Handed In - Check

I am leaving the UK to go to Aus for hopefully two years ! Left my job with a bank in Leeds after nine and a half years. I arrive in Brisbane at 6.35 on 30th November, and can't wait to get out of the cold here in the UK !

Just a little bit of packing to do, and I'm away.

Just so you don't forget what I look like !  This was in Greece a couple of years back

Just so you don't forget what I look like ! This was in Greece a couple of years back

Tags: The Planning Phase

Comments

1

Good luck mate!! Just be carefull when saddling the sheep over there....dont forget to pack some vaseline!...check....

Keep in touch mate...and will follow your travels on the blog...

Take it easy, and remember...life is nor a rehearsel...life is a journey...enjoy the ride!

See you on the flipside,

John SA Sim

  John Sim Nov 21, 2006 1:48 AM

2

Now then JJ!

Hope you have a fantastic time mate.

Remember to fly the yorkshire flag!!

Be mindful of John (Sigmund Freud) Sim's comments!!

Enjoy down under.

Stevie

  Steve Bennett Nov 22, 2006 7:20 AM

3

Eddy

Have a fantastic time and experience. Don't forget us daft bu**ers left behind working for you pension and NHS service!!!!

You may be in for a bit of stick at present! but that'll change after the next test (I hope- fingers and all else crossed!)

Have fun

Andy

  andy cousins Nov 28, 2006 6:04 AM

4

Eddy

Have a fantastic time and experience. Don't forget us daft bu**ers left behind working for your pension and NHS service!!!!

You may be in for a bit of stick at present! but that'll change after the next test (I hope- fingers and all else crossed!)

Have fun

Andy

  andy cousins Nov 28, 2006 6:06 AM

5

The time has come for the Bird to leave the nest!!

The flight of the B'Eagle!!

As Delboy would say 'Bonjour' you dipstick!

  Stevie Nov 28, 2006 10:21 AM

6

Just thought we had better put our two penceworth in Eddy. Do hope your journey is going well. We made it back home without sat.nav. Hope you do not get too tired and will be able to go surfing pretty soon after your arrival. Take good care.
Mum Dad & Wanda

  Mum & Dad Nov 29, 2006 4:19 AM

7

Hi Eddy,

Hope you've had a good trip. With the amount of time you've spent on the plane your torch should be fully charged by now!!! Hope the compass came in useful - a pretty good replacement for your sat nav eh? Have a good time and we'll try and follow your progress on this blog.

Take good care - love Charles & Shirley xx

  Charles & Shirley Dec 1, 2006 7:57 AM

8

Is that a (pause) Castlemaine xxxx you're drinking?

Be safe and enjoy
xx

  Lisa Pawson Dec 8, 2006 8:39 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.