Existing Member?

Ed in Oz Travels around the stations & pubs of Australia

Back At Jessievale

AUSTRALIA | Saturday, 5 January 2008 | Views [1099] | Comments [2]

Hello all and Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you all. 

I have another bush Christmas at Mt Roseby station with all the Mcmillan family - 25 of us in all !! A little different to what I am used to, but very enjoyable all the same.  2008 has started off slowly - my New Years Resolution to drink more slowly and I haven't dissapointed yet.  Today we have had a little rain but not enough here to mean anything - however on the North and East Coast ther have been a number of Cyclones and some big rain which has been very welcome in SE Queensland.  Last year the station I am on recieved a total of 400mm of rain for the year.

Thats all the news from here so far.  Just before I go, Georgia the 4 year old girl on Jessivale station would like to say something to you all - she has been helping me type . . . .

Merry Christmas. I'm starting school next year and for christmas I got A stables, a truck, a horse jump, errm  thats all and two horses one that looks like Prickle and the big one looks like Prickle too.

Ed & Georgia

Tags: Food & eating

Comments

1

Dear Ed & Georgia
Happy New Year to both of you and we do hope that the two Prickle look alikes are behaving themselves. I am sure that with a bit of help from Ed all will be well.
Sounded like a busy Christmas day for someone with 25 to feed - what did you have?
We are still trying to shake off colds which are proving to be abit of a drag but hope we will be back to somewhere near normal shortly.
The new itinerary looks really good - packing alot in to Andy & Mels visit but I am sure it will be most interesting.
Hope you are keeping well Ed and we look forward to your next entry on the Blog.
Take good care. Think I saw a Dingo running up towards the Sportsman yesterday but could be mistaken!
LOL Mum & Dad xxxx

  Mum & Dad Jan 8, 2008 10:28 PM

2

Hi Ed

Just had a quick look at your pics. Looks like your having a good time still.

We have just had a day with Emma and Andy looking round great clothes and Makro. We bought a posh coffee maker and bribed Andy to put our Champayne bottle up on the wall with the promise of a posh coffee and food!

Things much the same here, cold and wet. Myself and Emma have been busy with work but just emjoyed a week off doing nothing.

Keep in touch mate.

Si and Emms
x P.S. The kiss is from Emms as we agreed that now we are related (just not sure of the offical title) that kisses would have to stop!!

  Simon Hustwit Jan 13, 2008 5:32 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.