Existing Member?

Third Age Adventures

Two weeks to go

AUSTRALIA | Saturday, 23 May 2009 | Views [533] | Comments [7]

It is assumed that when you travel, your mind and body move at the same time. Not true! About two weeks before the body is due to leave, it is necessary to get the mind active. Send it on ahead. Most people won't notice of course, but you can send them signals. Time to get out the old "I climbed Mt Druitt" t-shirts and all the other souvenirs. Talk about your up-coming trip constantly at work - people love that! The mind is already travelling, but the body is still there, doing every day stuff.As the eskimos say: "Glorious it is when the wandering time has come"

Comments

1

Hi Copperowl,
I'll be following your journey with great interest. I think the i-blog is a great idea. I'll check in regularly!
Magpie

  Magpie Jun 1, 2009 9:29 PM

2

Hi Copperowl,
I would love to read about your migratory path!
The Snow Goose

  The Snow Goose Jun 2, 2009 8:45 AM

3

Greetings Copperowl,
Can't wait for all the stories. Am blue with envy. Don't forget to share the crumbs. xoxoxo Little Blue Wren.

  Little Blue Wren Jun 2, 2009 9:40 AM

4

Are you there yet?

  The Snow Goose Jun 6, 2009 10:10 AM

5

Copperowl, Copperowl, where might you be?
Are you in Tokyo, or Mount Fuji?

Copperowl, Copperowl, where might you be?
Next time you go, can you take me?

Magpie

  Magpie Jun 6, 2009 4:22 PM

6

Hello dear traveller, your travels so far are sounding wonderful. Wish I could fly there and join you.

Happy travelling.
Pelican

  Pelican Jun 10, 2009 12:27 PM

7

Hello Copperowl - apologies for not sending any messages but lost the address but as you can see I now have it back. Hope you are having a wonderful trip and the weather is kind. Looking forward to reading more of your travels.

  CP(forgot my alias) Jul 18, 2009 10:06 AM

About copperowl


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.