Existing Member?

Honeymooners We travel, we see sights of awe. Home is where the heart is. My heart is with Briel.

Amsterdam Schipol Airport

GERMANY | Friday, 13 February 2009 | Views [1252]

Amsterdam Airport is easy to travel to and from.  After exiting the arrival gates, the customs and picking up your bags.  Your options for travel to the main city are the usual: taxi & train.

Taxi will cost around 35euros to get to the city centre.  Train will cost about 3.50euros to Amsterdam central.  So whatever is cool with you to pay.... From central, to any hotel will be about 10 euros by taxi.  However you can tram it or walk it to most places.

Trams are awesome.  The Dutch are fab at English and they will help you get around.  So don't be shy to ask a local.  They are friendly and helpful.

I miss Amsterdam.  I miss it as it was my home for so long.  I miss the bike, I miss city, the canals, the small little corner stores.  It was charming here.

Mostly I miss Pere.  My dear dear friend.  Did I mention I woke up crying a few nights longing for home (home being here!)

Ciao for now.

About abelaine


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Germany

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.