Existing Member?

Honeymooners We travel, we see sights of awe. Home is where the heart is. My heart is with Briel.

Old friends reunite

USA | Wednesday, 28 November 2007 | Views [725]

Melissa was able to organise a mini reuniion with almost all the 'old' friends they had since they were about 6yrs old.  We met a bar called Volcano which usually is quiet but was full to the brink this night.

Briel was on a high as he chatted to all his old friends and remembered all the funny stories they shared together.  From getting suspended in school, to being bullies, to parties, breaking bones, first dates... everyone was on a high.

Although some of the crew keep in regular touch, many others hadn't seen each other in nearly 10yrs, while Briel left after the 8th grade 14 years ago.

It was fun, hyped, emotional and nostalgic.  This was a magical night and great that we took everyone's contact info so we can all keep in touch now again.

Look out for the pics - I have to post these!  You will also get to see Briel's first date ever!  WOW he had great taste way back then! haha

Thanks Melissa for organising all this while you were so busy with moving and work and the holidays!  This night made it for us!

Ciao for now!

Tags: Hallmark Moments

About abelaine


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.