Existing Member?

life's adventures This is the story of my wanderings through Asia

its loud

CHINA | Sunday, 30 October 2011 | Views [400]

The construction drone is insane, so here I sit with speakers turned right up, sweet sweet loud music soothing in comparison. After a day at work that makes me cringe in recollection, I feel its time to reflect on the last month or so here in my space.

Work carries on as usual and on a brighter note, halloween has coloured the days a little. A crazy party at Brooklyn bar on Friday with people unrecognizable saw me feeling a tad slow on Saturday at work. A few weekends ago I had a load of fun when a friend spun some kiwi beats at a bar, and the win in the rugby will always be a memorable night out.

The cold is settling in and I wish like anything to take a warm vacation home for a few months, sadly instead I am building my wardrobe to barricade the frost that will no doubt have me miserable. I am very happy the trip to Shanghai is moments away, and after the terrifying exam, I will revel in the prospect of no study for a while. That is unless I decide to get an idea of chinese language while Im here..hmm thinking this would be highly beneficial so who knows. The winter months will be interesting though.

the here and now is chilly, dreary and with quiz tonight halloween antics, drinks and live music down at cosy local, transformers/pandora bar afterwards as always, hangover study and work(5pm-7) tomorrow.. life isnt so bad :)

 

 

Travel Answers about China

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.