Existing Member?

Third Age Adventures

Are we Ready?

AUSTRALIA | Wednesday, 26 June 2013 | Views [373] | Comments [1]

And so off I go again. Or what I should say is off WE go again. This time there are six of us "spinning around the world". With separate itineraries, and diverse plans. And all to meet in one spot, in Germany. where we will meet up with the  three people who will fly in from London and who are the focus of all this travel. Our whole family in one place - for the first time in at least ten years. For the wedding of the year!

Picture this: Pretty village along the Rhine river. Ruined castle on the hill. Deleriously happy bride and groom. Surrounded by their beautiful little boy and ALL their immediate familiy. Three of these have never left Australia before - including a new-born baby. "All the sons and daughters, spinning around the world."

The logistics have been crazy. But the pay-off will be amazing!!

 

Comments

1

Hi there, Has anyone been on any of the Amtrak trips lasting more than a couple of hours? I'm thinking very seriously of Seattle to Chicago with bedroom. I think I'll be booking it in the next couple of days anyway (for next year but the bedrooms book out quickly)

  Heather Todd Jul 6, 2013 2:36 PM

About copperowl


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.