Existing Member?

Honeymooners We travel, we see sights of awe. Home is where the heart is. My heart is with Briel.

Sao Paulo wins 3-1!

BRAZIL | Wednesday, 30 January 2008 | Views [787]

At Sao Paulo Stadium - Morunbi, the game was Sao Paulo vs Rio Clara.  The sky was pitch black as the clouds covered the stars and the moon.  However all eyes were on the field as we were treated to a fast game.

Sao Paulo dominated the game, having 10-1 shots at goal (at least!).  The crowd sang their nickname "tri coloures" - three colours... (black white, red)...

The crowd sang "eh Adriano" when he scored the first goal.  On a bad penalty call, Rio Clara level it out 1-1 in a penalty kick.

Sao Paulo were desperate to for the win.  While Rio Clara goalie was playing nasty holding the ball for so long even the ref would get annoyed.

HOwever to teach the goalie a lesson, he got a feirce kick to the head by Sao Paulo (which no red or yello card was given hehe).  To rub hurt to the injury, Sao Paulo scored another goal from afar.  The crowd went wild.

With 2 minutes overtime.  Sao Paulo thrashed Rio Clara with another stunning goal as the players hung their head in defeat and shame.

Sao Paulo went wild.  Fun match.

Tags: Sightseeing

About abelaine


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Brazil

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.