Existing Member?

Honeymooners We travel, we see sights of awe. Home is where the heart is. My heart is with Briel.

On the Farm again!

BRAZIL | Monday, 28 January 2008 | Views [880]

Keka and Sato!

Keka and Sato!

On returning to Sao Paulo we immediately drove to Dimas farm for more fun and action.  Again we did the speed boat, BBQs, karting, Segway, loads of eating and this time some excellent partying on the lake.

This time Briel could no longer be accused of driving like their grandmother!  He won a few races and helped win a few. While I cheered on the sidelines.  This time I also got to experience the kart and at first I was asked to try to drive ALOT faster - hehe.

Sheila in comparison drove like a crazy woman!  She was funny in cutting across the track to try to catch up.  We could see her flying in the air for some accidental air stunts in the kart.

We had a chance to see the BIG crocadile this time around - which didn't move even after we tried to throw rocks near it.  It's teeth were pretty scarey!

This time for a moment we had 2 helicpters to play with - where Goli jumped out of the helicoper into the lake.  HAHAHA  Then the helicopters played and swerved each other in mock games.

Dimas took us on another surprise.  His Mercedes car is 500 horsepower.  They have a short car track, where we did alot of corner skidding, 360s both directions and basically scared the life out of us.  We got out of the car to the wheels smoking!  Excellent!

This time we were lucky to have Deda and Keka with us.  This made the trip for me! :-)

At night to some great music and drinks, we danced in the darkness bathed only in the light of the stars and the moon.  Our pulses soared high to the sky.

We ate delicious sauages, Roasted Pork, Steaks, pastas, salads... everything and sometimes at 2am haha.  In Briel's words: "I have eaten more pork this month than I have my entire life... I think I am eating enough for the whole of Israel".  Lucky everything was totally delicious.

Tags: Friends

About abelaine


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Brazil

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.