Existing Member?

Honeymooners We travel, we see sights of awe. Home is where the heart is. My heart is with Briel.

ITS OFFICAL NOW!

NETHERLANDS | Saturday, 20 October 2007 | Views [1014] | Comments [2]

Briel and I graduate!

Briel and I graduate!

Briel and I went to our Graduation ceromony last night. It was more special than I ever thought I could imagine. I first thought of it as just a piece of paper, but receiving the Diploma and certificates with Briel, my classmates and professors was really more sentimental than I thought. It was a great way to celebrate such hard work over the years.

Dr Wang said it perfectly, this time is exciting, but also a little sad.

The evening could not go without its mixups. Firstly I really thought it started at 7pm. Luckily I passed by the clinic/school in the afternoon as asked what time it was starting - at 6pm! Ofcourse it was 4.45pm at that time. So I had to race home, to get ready, let Briel, pere, rene know the new time, and come back! Messy !

Plus it would be the day that I didn't get a chance to check my emails! Dr Wang had a special project for me that I learned about as I walked into graduation... I was to represent my fellow students in a speech. Hmmm errr... ummm... okay then!

I was joking with Pere about how funny it would be to make a speech at GRADUATION - I guess I can tell the future after all! haha

I tried to keep it short and from the heart. It was an honour I was glad to accept.

The school gave us many presents, so did some others. Dr Wang also gave us something special for the wedding ---- THANK YOU!! It means the world to us to know you remembered us.

I did start my journey in Shenzou and Chinese Medicine as a patient. After such a wonderful experience at the clinic, I fell in love with it. I have so much more to learn, but the wonderful professors I had showed me the proper direction! So thank you: Dr Wang, Dr Jiao, Dr Xue, Rolf, Dr Chen!

Tags: Hallmark Moments

Comments

1

Brother...

So today is the last day in amsterdam before you go on your travels, just wanted you to know that Rolana and i really enjoyed the last couple of days hanging out, was great, and i know this is not the last we will be hanging out!!
Just wanted you guys to know that you have a special place in our hearts and that we are going to miss you.

Briel
thanks for all the good times and thanks for your friendship you have always meant a great deal to me... and thank you for all your advice, I am going to miss you brother...
Four years weve hung out walked the floors of FF laughed and cryed and had some fantastic memorable times,Now your path is going in another direction but i think we shall be seeing each other sooner than we expect.

Take care of yourself and your wife and enjoy the road that lays ahead its a road of many beautiful events and cherishable moments.

Mary
The matching half of Briel , its been great to get to know you and see the beautiful love thats between you , look after him! Iam so happy for you guys.

I am not good with good byes, this is not good bye its more a see you soon , enjoy your path together and the adventure that this thing called life is. Keep in touch
Peter and Rolana

  Peter and Rolana Oct 21, 2007 9:32 PM

2

Hi Peter & Rolana,
You both mean the world to us. It would have been so perfect to really spend quality time with you in Amsterdam. However the world is small and we know we will see eahc other again soon. It will be as if we haven't parted!
Miss you already!
Briel and Mary (Abie)

  abelaine Oct 26, 2007 2:14 AM

About abelaine


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Netherlands

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.