Existing Member?

Honeymooners We travel, we see sights of awe. Home is where the heart is. My heart is with Briel.

GoodBYEs

NETHERLANDS | Tuesday, 16 October 2007 | Views [827]

The day we got pierced

The day we got pierced

This photo is a favourite - the day Briel and I got pierced together (me navel, him upper ear)...  But..

The decision is now final.  I let work know that I can no longer return to work.  It was sad to go to the office to do this.  There are so many great memories, hard times, but it was rewarding to work with Goran, the team and PeopleSoft|Oracle.

I will really miss being there in many ways.

However it really is time to move on.  To ensure my health.  To go on my dream honeymoon!

Saying Goodbye to a life I had for nearly 6 years in sad, nostalgic, but also the right decision. 

I look around at the stunning city of Amsterdam and know I will return many times to relive a great moment in time.  I met some of the best people who I adore here (including my husband).  I love it here, it was home for a long time.

Maybe I shouldn't say goodbye, but "See you later"...

Kisses and hugs Amsterdam - I will never forget the wonderful life you led me to.

Tags: Tears...

About abelaine


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Netherlands

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.