Existing Member?

More Expat Vagabonds "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow mindedness" Mark Twain

The Computer Angels

BRAZIL | Wednesday, 16 January 2013 | Views [430]

Friends and

Friends and "computer angels," Lynn and Hector

We were waiting in the lobby of their hotel when Lynn and Hector arrived from Rio.  It's nice to see familiar faces, even better when they are bearing gifts!  Now that we have our new MacBook we are back in touch with the world and can continue to bore everyone with our stories and photos.

     Back in buisness

I went with Lynn and Hector and their guide, Oscar, to the Brazilian side of the falls while Connie stayed at the hotel re-loading all of our goodies onto the computer. The water had cleared somewhat and the spray from the falls turned the overlooks into steam baths.  Iguassu is impressive from either side but I preferred Argentina.

The four of us talked over much needed margaritas and dinner.  They seemed a bit incredulous when we hopped onto the "lieto" sleeper bus for the overnight trip to Curitiba.  Our visit with Lynn and Hector was too short but they are on a tight schedule with everything pre-booked.  And we have places to go and things to do.

 

About vagabondstoo

Easter Island, 2012

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Brazil

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.