Existing Member?

Travels of a Zen Dog "He knows not where he's going For the ocean will decide - It's not the destination......It's the glory of the ride" - quote by Edward Monkton

Sydney

AUSTRALIA | Thursday, 5 June 2008 | Views [554] | Comments [1]

Arrived into Sydney, my first stop in OZ, to be greeted by temperatures twice that of Christchurch and the sun shinning. Within minutes of walking into the hostel I met up with a guy I had met 2 months earlier in Wellington. Unfortunately the sunny weather didnt last and over the 2 weeks I spent in the city it did rain quite a lot. However I did manage to pack a lot in - meeting up with some old friends from back home, visiting the Jazz festival in Darling harbour, Opera house tour, The Blue Mountains, brunch at Bill Graingers restaurant and visiting Manly were only some of the things I managed to do.

Comments

1

hello Andrew~~~
wow wow amazing photo!! but be careful.. riding a boat in the night time is pretty dangerous specially if u have a bad luck(row row ur boat gently down the ocean), u might come back here and see us again...oops!

we miss u a lot...
and here is good news... Bai got a job..
they suggest many nice things.. im going to write ur e-mail about the nice things...
take care and if we go in Austraila, we would hide from u...hehe kidding..
always be happy dear.

  ary&bai Jun 11, 2008 12:33 PM

About rory2034

This is Rory

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.