Existing Member?

life's adventures This is the story of my wanderings through Asia

in limbo

NEW ZEALAND | Tuesday, 5 April 2011 | Views [330]

For real, it feels like a huge limbo madness has me strangled..some days. Others I just need to look out the window and feel so lucky to have all I have, and see so much, and have so many options.

Well I'm generally impatient and want to get back n the road. So here I am getting good hours in of study, writing about the integration of cultural consciousness, language skills and awareness as a teaching strategy for language learners.

I do find it very interesting, it's the referencing I get stuck on, it takes so much time to make sure your ideas match another persons, or can be backed up with some one else and their studies.

So off I wander to try make a wee bit o cash to get by on. How am I going to ever get around London or Italy? And there's that small matter of setting up in China all over again..with what I wonder will I manage all these plans.

Bigger picture is going to my brothers wedding YAY and meeting my gorgeous niece before heading back into work in China. I will need to brush up on some Italian and Mandarin again and sooooon.

 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.