Existing Member?

Not Wasting A Minute In the Autumn of 2014 I decided to not go to school, not get a job, and not renew an apartment lease. Crazy? Fun? Scary? Yes, yes and yes. But it's time to take a bite out of the world before it chews me up and spits me out like a bad taste

A nice day to relax

CROATIA | Thursday, 9 October 2014 | Views [393]

Hanging around Old Town in Split

Hanging around Old Town in Split

Today I woke up and went to the pharmacy in the morning to get something for my cough.  Then I went for some breakfast bacon and eggs on the Riva with Cameron and Nicole. Afterward we went back to the hostel and played some chess while the stuff from the pharmacy kicked in. Cameron was feeling a little under the weather still and decided to hang out at the hostel while Nicole and I went exploring a bit more of the town. We stopped for some coffee and enjoyed the nice weather a while.

Next we went to the central bus station to check the time for Cameron and Nicole’s bus to Serbia and my shuttle bus to the airport. After figuring out then busses we went back to meet up with Cameron for dinner. We went to a restaurant called Figa, and it was delicious. All of the pasta they had was handmade. Even their roasted veggies were good. After dinner we went back to the hostel to hang out with everybody. Nicole and Cameron caught the night bus to Belgrade and I hung out with some Canadians at the hostel for the night.

Tags: bacon, chess, croatia, figa, handmade pasta, split

 

About schmodude

Stonehenge!

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Croatia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.