Existing Member?

Mark's World Tour 2007-08

Day 180: Some downtime in Dunsborough

AUSTRALIA | Saturday, 3 May 2008 | Views [385]

Saturday 3rd May

I had been looking forward to taking a 'day off' from life as a traveller/tourist, and to take advantage of the comfort and space of the villa that we were staying in. Mum & Dad headed off to their wine festival and I stayed behind to work on my journal which was badly in need of being updated, and tried to work out exactly what it was I wanted to do for the rest of my time in Australia, and also to send a couple of emails.

I only made it out of the house for an hour or so, venturing to an internet cafe before returning to the villa. My folks got back and reported that the festival had been very good, the food and drink was reasonably plentiful, and the lack of driving about from one place to another was a real bonus.

We went out again for dinner to a new, basic-looking restaurant that did Asian-inspired food, and what we ordered was very good. Although I had one of the least active days of recent times, I was feeling particularly tired, so crashed out not long after we got back to the house.

 

About markr_mcmahon

Shaaaape of ye!

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.