Existing Member?

Travel is a Wonderful Thing The journey not the arrival matters.. T.S Eliot

Bayshore Villas. Candi Dasa

INDONESIA | Saturday, 21 May 2016 | Views [559]

Main pool

Main pool

Wowee. This is the best way to sum up  the pace difference between Seminyak and Candi Dasa. Bayshore Villas is quite small and very quiet. We are in a villa in a set of 6 and it is very nice. All are separate and intimate  but share a common lawned area and pool overlooking the ocean.

The complex is sprawled over beautifully kept lawns and gardens with a main pool in the centre as well as villa pools and a restaurant which does have lovely meals and breakfasts.

Our villa is 1 bedroom with 2 bathrooms, lounge area which includes a table and chairs as well as a small kitchenette. Bathrooms are outside which I love.  The staff are friendly and always there with a smile. Nothing is too hard and they are up for a chat when approached. People staying here are very chatty and they tell us that it is very easygoing here hence their continual return for holidays.

Not a whole heap to do here other than relax, swim and soak up the peace and tranquility that it provides. ( Listeneing to the waves crash on the breakwater as I write )

About pjandc


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.