Existing Member?

Travel is a Wonderful Thing The journey not the arrival matters.. T.S Eliot

Seminyak

INDONESIA | Friday, 20 May 2016 | Views [462]

Bayshore Villa Candi Dasa

Bayshore Villa Candi Dasa

Although fairly busy for us the locals said it's quiet. The Villa is a haven to return to after being out shopping or eating. Splash into the pool, grab a drink and all is well with the world.

The days have flown by as we tramped the streets of Seminyak and Legian. Biku for High Tea was a fantastic experience for the princely sum of $12.00 per head. Off to Potato Head for sunset drinks. Bloody hell they rob you blind there but all the young ones go to be seen and spend like there is no tomorrow.  Walked the beach to the hotel "W" Sparce, pristine place where once again the place to be seen. Ferrari cars lined up like schoolkids waiting to go into class! Ginger Moon was the place for dinner. Very nice. A slow walk back to the Villa.

We had seen a lot of different areas and restaurants over the past few days which was terrific.  Ketut bid us goodbye and we headed off to drop Karl and Jan at Ubud then we headed off to Candi Dasa where we will prop for the next 5 days and chill.Bayshore Villas is quiet and small right on the beach on the edge of town.

About pjandc


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.