Existing Member?

Travel is a Wonderful Thing The journey not the arrival matters.. T.S Eliot

R&R and other things

AUSTRALIA | Tuesday, 19 March 2013 | Views [303]

A bit of R&R

Chill out day today.  After breakfast Celeste and I jumped in a cab and headed to Bintang Supermarket for a few supplies. Sensodyne toothpaste was purchased at $2.00 each, normally about $6.00 in Aus. Wandering along we passed many traders plying their wares. Stopped at a silver shop where Celeste purchased a lovely pair of earrings then onto Black Orchid, a Boutique clothes shop and purcased a pretty top for Celeste. A bit further along we stopped in at Crazy Donny's and after a chat and catchup with Donny we ordered some cushions and bid our goodbyes.  Back onto Jalan Padma we stopped for lunch at Mozarella where we bumped into Kerry, Katrina, Alain and Andrew. A very nice lunch then we bid adieu to the others and headed back to our hotel for a swim and a bit of R&R. All of us caught up for dinner at Bianco on Jalan Padma. It was very nice with live music to complement the evening. Happy Birthday to Celeste was sung and a lovely birthday cake placed in front of her much to Celeste's surprise.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sun, Fun and Pool

Another beautiful morning in Bali. Breakfast then over to the Lokah to look after Mason and Miller while Jeremy and Teigan have some time to themselves and do some shopping and have some time out. Gram and I had a morning of swimming and playing with the boys and enjoyed it all. Sun, fun and a pool, watching Mason dive for a rock at the bottom and come up looking so pleased with himself while Miller splashed and smiled it was a happy time.  Jeremy and Teigan came back after a successful shopping trip and we headed into Kuta to do flight check in. Bugger!! imigration computer down. Can't check in until tomorrow.  Headed back home after a wasted trip.  Dinner tonight at Oceana just down from our hotel with Kerry, Andrew, Katrina and Alain. Very nice way to finish off our last night in Bali.

 

About pjandc


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.