Existing Member?

World on a Shoestring A beginnger's guide to traveling around the world...as written by beginners...

Kia Ora!

NEW ZEALAND | Thursday, 22 February 2007 | Views [874]

What to say, what to say?  We've done tons since last I posted, so let's try and sum it up a bit, shal we?  Let's see if i can't give you a peak of things to come.  Once I find a viable USB port, we'll post some pics, too.

Since last we spoke, we've started our bus tour, went to hot water beaches, saw geothermal mud pools, climbed an active volcano, camped under the stars, hiked in the bush for four days, seen a few cities, jumped off the highest building in the southern hemispher, and gone jade hunting on the beach.  And that's just in the past 7 days!! 

I can't tell you all everything we've done, and show you all the pictures.  New Zealand is an epic country for only being the size of New Jersey...I wish the Jersey shore looked like the beaches here!!

Well soon enough I'll elaborate on all the things we've done, places we've seen and wonderful people we've met, and update some of the pictures.

We love and miss everyone, hope home is well!

Kia Ora

Tags: Friends

 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.