Existing Member?

My super boring journal I would like some more pressed duck.

My favorite thing is...

CANADA | Thursday, 16 February 2006 | Views [937] | Comments [12]

Hi everybody. My title is what you would call a teaser. It is designed to grab peoples interest and attention in order to get people to read the whole article. I hope it works. The truth is a can't decide what my favorite thing is... it changes ever so often.

My cold-sore is much better. I get some medicine from the pharmacy (thank you to everyone for putting forward their suggestions though. I will remember them). The swelling has gone down alot but it was pretty dicy for a while. I looked like one of those people who sell human organs on the black market. It wasn't good.

i have decided to not be grumpy about work but instead to see it as an opportunity. I will stay where I am until the end of March and then I will go travelling for April and then come back and hopefully get some work with a temp agency. I contacted a few of them today and they seemed quite good. That way I can see a bit more of this great nation. I might quit sooner if the temp agancies are prompt. I just figure it is easier for me to earn money in Australia anyway so i'll not worry too much. I might try to learn to type a bit better though. I am a bit slow and mainly use the same few fingers.

I have put a few more pictures up in the galleries section. They are mostly of my house. I took a photo of my deformed face but I can only put that up when I am completely cured. How was everyones valentines? One of the young guys at work was having a bit of a breakdown about having to work on valentines day. I felt bad about it but I also giggled a bit.

The number of comments written by my loyal readership total 194. So 6 more and I'll get to 200. Keep 'em coming.Give me suggestions of the places I should go for my first Canadian trip. Nice to hear from you Mrs James. Tell your friends.

Tags: infective pustules

Comments

1

Well its been a long time since I have had the time to (let alone access to the internet) read Sues exciting journal, the reason I am so busy at the moment, and unable to make my usual regular, witty and informative comments is because I have been spending many of my after work hours holding students back for after school detentions. If students utter one word in my class other than "Susans Journal is the greatest journal ever" they recieve a 4 hour after school detention...so whilst I may been absent from the commentries list I am spreading the word of sues super boring journal across the entire Kenwick region...For morning devotions at school we now read a passage from sues journal every morning...Students LOVE IT. Please forgive my rare absensce, but since my new found fortune due to the ridiculously high wages i recieve, I have purchased a lap top which will make internet access a breeze...So watch out fellow commenters I am officially off the hall of shame and will have a permanent spot engraved in the hall of fame. I've never had coldsore i suggest kissing less people and putting mayonnaise all over your lips. Laura sends a cheerful HI, and Mr Marlow says he thinks of you and your Citreon sitting our driveway daily...(direct quote from the man himself)...Anyway lovely hearing from you and will look forward to checking this journal more...Bye

  Brenton Feb 16, 2006 11:44 PM

2

suzie q, your the only person i know who updates their online journels regularly, your awesome (wink wink, hint, hint to those who have journels & haven't updated them since before christmas). for valentines day i handed out hundreds of valentine cards & teddies, then the people who received them gave me money (alas it would of been a perfect system if the money stayed with me, instead of going to my bosses). Things you must see/do/go to in canada: dinosuar valley mini golf, the blue man group, cabbagetown, “The Village” & canada's wonderland (i'll keep researching).

  Meli Feb 16, 2006 11:58 PM

3

What happened to the plays you auditioned for? I suggest you visit the set of Degrassi for a holiday. Then you dassel them with your brilliant accent and suggest that maybe they need an australian teacher on the show maybe. Helens house is cool but according to mum it has terrible feng shui. However, I discovered that a Feng Shui book says not to position a mirror opposite a window AND to position a mirror opposite a window to capture the view, Now i dont know what to believe. I know what your favourite thing is Sue. Its a musical saw, but you dont have them. Spicks and Specks is back on so would you like me to tape it for you. And little britian is coming back on and i dont know if its on in Canada so ill tape that for you as well if you like.

  Ebony Feb 17, 2006 12:22 PM

4

Greetings. I can offer no suggestions as to where you might travel whilst in Canada... having never been there myself. But I would be personally interested for your thoughts / comments / musing on the Canadian lifstyle. What does the average Canadian family do? Where do they go on Saturdays? What is the most common desert in the average Canadian home? I look forward to more insightful forays into the mind of Susan. Catchya...

  Master Patt Feb 17, 2006 2:05 PM

5

I know what you can do Sue. Its just so happens that on the 19th of February at the Empire Theatre Pen Centre in St Catherine, Ontario (?) in Empire Studio 8 at 5:30pm the one and only Rowdy Roddy Piper will be live in person to tell his life story... oh it costs money. You could wait till the 7th of March and see Trish Stratus in Toronto instead. That would be fun..

  Ebony Feb 17, 2006 6:27 PM

6

This is not the truth. It is all made up. Help me.

  THE REAL SUSAN Feb 18, 2006 6:17 PM

7

MESSAGE 201!
You don't need a tease Sue- your blog is fantastic reading. And apparentally, all you need in order to generate a host of comments is to contract some hideous, disfiguring disease for people to suggest bizarre remedies.
I received a rose and a card on Valentines Day. From three Year Ten girls. And was promptly arrested.
Loving
the
line
breaks
Ezra.
Smarty-pants.
Unfortunately Sue, I have no idea what you look like, as I've never met a person who sells human organs on the black market. I haven't. I HAVEN'T. THAT was only once, and it was for a good cause... I WAS NOT resurrecting the dead with electricity, that was ALL heresay and allegations. Mostly.
MY GOODNESS, IT'S Simey's Top Ten Temp Jobs For People Who Are A Bit Slow And Only Use A Few Fingers: 1.Elevator operator 2.Finger puppeteer 3.Finger painter 4.Piano player for avante garde music group 5.Professional bowler 6.Sign language expert, but only for people of few words 7.DJ scratcher 8.A tickler 9.Finger food taster 10.Speech typist for George Bush

  Simon James Feb 19, 2006 2:17 AM

8

MESSAGE 202!

  Simon James Feb 19, 2006 2:19 AM

9

Hi, Susan. Lovely to talk to you on Saturday. Helen's flat has excellent feng shui; it is her CLOCK that doesn't. Unfortunately she didn't like the replacement clock I gave her and will be sticking with the one that runs backwards. Love, Mum.

  Mum Feb 20, 2006 11:50 AM

10

Muuuuuum, not the clock again. I really appreciate the thought of the new clock and I was going to let it go but seeing as how you brought it up. All I've heard about is how bad the feng shui in my flat. I have had my backwards clock for 8 years and Mum has never expressed any opinion about it apart from the old remark about it being had to read. Now she won't let it go and suggested that my 'issues' may possibly be a direct result of the clock simply existing. If that is the case I could market some service where people can rent my clock to give to their enemies to bring them bad luck... or something...hmmmm.... The clock she bought me to replace my clock is white and the size of a dinner plate, it has pink love hearts all over it and Betty Boop in the middle blowing heart shaped kisses, It doesn't stop there, oh no, the rim is clear plastic for about an inch then there is a rim of pink with huge crystals all the way around. Apparently you said I would like it... hmmmm?

  Helen Feb 20, 2006 8:14 PM

11

Helen, the word on the street is that your flat has bad feng shui? I think it is something to do with your clock... You should check it out.

  Simon James Feb 20, 2006 10:02 PM

12

AND Sue, you'd better start recognising your Aunty Janet and her comments in your writing, or she is gonna get mega mad (check out last entries comments). We could have an Aunty Janet special! Don't get her mad, she said something about biblical references which I don't understand, but she might be able to control the waves and the wind...

  Simon James Feb 20, 2006 10:12 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.