Existing Member?

My super boring journal I would like some more pressed duck.

Taping in 3...2...1... Action

USA | Saturday, 3 December 2005 | Views [1414] | Comments [3]

Hello All,

I haven't been neglecting you but I hadn't purchased a new credit for the internet. ( I got 2 1/2 hours on the first one I bought) and the very day my credit ran out, the machine you use to buy more credit broke down!

Yesterday I did very little. I went down to Santa Monica which took over an hour on the bus. When I got there it was just a dismal funfair covered in cold fog. Not the day to spend a the beach. The trip in was cool because it went through all of the exclusive parts of L.A. When I got there A homeless man asked me for money. Instead I bought him a meal from the Burger King. That was inspired by Ebony's friend. I wandered down the Santa Monica pier and there was a Shrimp restaurant called the Bubba Gump Shrimping Co. Inside there were shirts and mugs and all sorts of forest gump paraphenalia.( I spelled that wrong)

After that I wandered through the shops in the street. That was a bit boring. They are the same shops you see everywhere else. I got a free movie ticket for 2 different films. There was a third guy walking around but by the time I saw him I had already booked my place at one of them. My choices were, A movie with the rock and exhibit or a movie with Jim Carrey and Tea Leoni. I chose the Jim Carey one. It was called 'Fun with Dick and Jane'. It was quite fun. I was sitting 2 seats up from a girl who had a small part in the movie. Everytime she came on she grimaced. She played their sons nanny if any of you go and see it.Ebony, I have yet to see 'Harry Potter 4' yet. It is difficult to pay for a movie when I can go to them for free.

Today I went to see the show 'Joey' get taped. It was quite fun. We had to get there at 2.30 to be ready for the 4.00pm taping. I went to the wrong place and spent some time talking to the security guard waiting to be collected. He is an actor trying to break inti the industry. He had been on Lizzie Maguire and some D grade horror movies. He works in the studios so I asked him who was difficult. He said Jim Belushi is a bit of a Prima Donna (On his tv show). He also told me that one time Clint Eastwood arrived at the studios to do something in a helecopter. It was while the cast of friends were rehearsing. They were annoyed and sent someone to ask him if the helicopter could move somewhere else. He sent the helicopter right on top of where the friends people were rehersing. That made me laugh. The show didn't finish till 10.10pm. It was fun and they gave us pizza. I had never regularily watched friends and had never seen Joey so I didn't know many of the characters. I new they guy that plays Joeys nephew. He was in animorphs. I like animorphs.

If you can ever go to see a show get taped I can recommend it. It made me think I could make a tv show with WAY less crew than this one had. They all just spent their time hanging around.

Please mourn the death of Pat Norita. Mr Miyagi from the Karati Kid movies.

Hope you are all great. Talk to you soon. ( Get my category tag?)

Tags: Friends

Comments

1

Ok sue, here are some things that youve missed. Floyd has been trying to eat the christmas tree. We have Smackdown VS Raw 2006 and its super brilliant. Dad painted the roof of the blue car white after we told him not too. Dad wants to say its quiet without you here and theres no one to yell at him for making noise near the caravan

  Ebony Dec 3, 2005 9:09 PM

2

I have JUST come from seeing Harry Potter 4. I had to pay. Ralph Fiennes does not have a nose. Ew. Anyway, here are my Top Ten Things NOT to Animorph Into. 1. A slug. 2. A hyena. 3. A hippo. 4. A blowfish. 5. A chihuhua. 6. A lab rat. 7. A whale 8. A sea lion. 9. A minnow. 10. A dinosaur- then you would be extinct.

  Simon James Dec 4, 2005 3:04 AM

3

HI, Suse. I have sent you another email about some more correspondence. You haven't explained about the time yet. Love

  Mum Dec 4, 2005 5:53 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.