Existing Member?

Stowing Away I stood between two facing mirrors & almost caught a glimpse of infinity, but my bloody head kept getting in the way

Going Nomadic!

AUSTRALIA | Wednesday, 10 January 2007 | Views [2066] | Comments [1]

Sydney Harbour bridge

Sydney Harbour bridge

Well, we've picked up the World Nomads Ambassador Van, and have taken it for a quick spin around sunny Sydney before we head off into the unknown. We have to drop the van off in Melbourne, but we will decide our path to get there as we go. Canberra should be our first major stop, the hopefully off to the Blues festival in Thredbo for some exciting musical feasts! Anyway, the road is calling, so will write some more soon!

Tags: ambassador van, australia, harbour bridge, stowaway, sydney, world nomads

 

Comments

1

Hiya Ian and Tamara!!!!

We hope you are having a super duper top time together on the road. You lucky things! We reckon that would have to be about the best kind of holiday, the one where you just pack up and go exploring. We wish we were with you!!! (but a crying baby would probably spoil the peaceful tranquillity!!).

Looking forward to reading all of your updates. Will check your blogs regularly hoping for newz!

We are going well... i am off to work week after next -yukko. Looking forward to it in a strange way but will really miss my little guy.

Have been making time for lots of music so would love to have a jam when you get back; although it will have to be on a Sunday probably!

Take care, drive carefully and please keep in touch!!!

Love Shazz, Paul and Angus. xoxoxo.

  Sharon Simpson Jan 11, 2007 4:16 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.