Existing Member?

Alicia & Rich's Roads to Everywhere London to Australia on the route less traveled

Neyo

USA | Wednesday, 1 July 2009 | Views [418]

1 July

Another great thing about the Taste of Chicago is the talent they get to perform here. Today Neyo is headlining the show and Keri Hilson is his opening act. Not bad for a free concert.

We meet Ramata downtown and try to get some tickets for the concert seating area. But the very long line snakes around the staging area and we're not in the mood to spend a day in line. Instead, we spend the afternoon tasting more of Chi-town food and then settle for grabbing a good spot in the grass for the concert.

Keri Hilson knocks us off our feet with an excellent performance and then the crowd goes crazy as Neyo hits the stage. He sings all his hits and dances around the stage, while we dance with the crowds. It's a great show!

Later that night we arrive home to find Bryce and Andrea have arrived. The gangs all here!

2nd July

Third times the charm, with lack of anything better to do today, we go back to the taste of Chicago with mom, Bryce and Andrea. More eating and site seeing, we love it!

Neyo prepping

Neyo prepping

 

About rich


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.