Existing Member?

Travel is a Wonderful Thing The journey not the arrival matters.. T.S Eliot

Kuala Lumpur

MALAYSIA | Wednesday, 14 October 2015 | Views [404]

Night in K.L.

Night in K.L.

Packed and ready for the trip to Milan was a bit sad but the weather had set in and was good for travelling, overcast, misty and cool.
It was a 5 hour trip and the scenery was amazing as we passed from Austria, into Italy. The mountains with their snowy peaks to the ruggedness of the Italian Dolomite mountains and the green plains of Germany. Tolls, tolls and more tolls as we passed through one country to the next. The Italians were worst as we seemed to stop frequently to pay a toll.
Airport hotel in Milan for the night was excellent. We went for price and locality and very happy with our choice. Dinner at a local restaurant then bed.
Dropped off the beast at Europcar with not too much of an issue other than me going round and round for a bit. Check in for the flight to Dubai, 2 hour layover then back on and head for Kuala Lumpur. All up it is 18 hours.
Arrived Kuala Lumpur in the morning, caught a cab to the Invito Hotel which will be our home for 4 nights. Back to hot weather again. The hotel is very well appointed and comfortable. A nap in the afternoon saw us refreshed and ready to explore. Down to eat street which was close to us for dinner. The later it gets the busier it gets. Public holiday today so a lot of shops closed today. A walk after dinner saw us caught in the rain but still warm and muggy.

 

About pjandc


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Malaysia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.