Existing Member?

Travel is a Wonderful Thing The journey not the arrival matters.. T.S Eliot

Lets explore

CZECH REPUBLIC | Tuesday, 11 September 2012 | Views [227]

 

 

After a very restful sleep we wandered down to breakfast at our hotel. Small beautifully laid out buffet of cereal, breads, croissants, eggs, bacon, cheese and sliced meats. Rejuvinated, Celeste and I stepped out into the streets of Prague. It is cooler today and rainy off and on but it does not matter as the buildings that scream " I am history " keep us marvelling. Very little of Prague was damaged during the wars so many are hundreds of years old. We visited the Astronomical clock and walked the square while eating Czech donuts and saw many churches as well as lots of Bohemia Crystal shops. The rain set in so we headed back to the Klarov with bread, sausage, goat cheese dip and Czech beer for afternoon tea. ( boy we are doing it tough!  ) It is a pretty city with lots to see as well as many restaurants, beer halls, little deli's and pastry shops.The afternoon drifted by as the rain continued throughout the evening. It did not matter as it is not cold. Day turned to night and at about 8.00 pm  as the city turned on its lights we ventured out to find a beer and authentic Czech food.

 

About pjandc


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Czech Republic

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.