Existing Member?

There and Back Again The continuing travels of me

various things

JAPAN | Monday, 15 June 2009 | Views [369]

I got an odd email from someone claiming to be from lulu.com. That's the online company I used to print the book I made for Max. The email said something about my book being selected for inclusion on Amazon.com. I assumed it was spam and sent it to Lulu to warn them. About a week later I got another email from Lulu.com apparently confirming the first email. It's all a little strange and so far there's no appearance on Amazon of the book.

around 5 days left till I leave for the US. I'm looking forward to the trip. I am still waiting to hear from some other festivals, but several of them screen in early September, so if Flip gets in I will have almost no time to arrange travel if I'm going.

I saw Terminator 4 on the weekend, it's ok, not great but not bad. A pretty average script and it's predictable etc. But there's an incredible computer generated Arnold Schwarzenegger looking extremely real and just as young and muscular as he was in the first Terminator movie. Amazing, and he didn't have to speak so the illusion wasn't ruined by poor lip-synch.

Denny's, the chain restaurant in Kiryu has it's summer menu. Hooray, the spring menu featured mango which I don't like, this one has American cherries which are delicious. As you can see I am easily impressed.

Well, I don't know if I'll post again before America, but I will put pictures up of the trip.


See you.

 

 

Travel Answers about Japan

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.